Merlin Magix Telephone Systems
Repair, Upgrades, Sales, Installation & Maintenance
The Merlin Magix Telephone System is the next step from the Merlin Legend system. Like its predecessor, Merlin Magix expands expansion to 80 lines and 200 extensions with access to call centers, messaging, networking and Computer-Telephony Integration (CTI). The Merlin Magix system adds the new 4400 series telephones and adds the Merlin Magix Integrated Network Access (INA) module. This telephone systems is designed to meet the needs of small and mid-sized businesses requiring up to 80 lines and 200 extensions as well as offering the capabilities of voice, e-mail, Internet access, videoconferencing and Voice over IP (VoIP).
Features Of The Merlin Magix Telephone System:
- Expansion to 80 lines and 200 extensions
- Full compatibility with Merlin Legend MLX, Partner Enhanced ETR or Multiline MLS telephones
- Also compatible with the new Merlin 4400 telephones
- Caller ID for internal and external calls
- Internet and voice terminal access with the optional Merlin Magix Integrated Network Access (ANI) card
- PC based dialing and screen pops of customer files with Computer-Telephony Integration (CTI) interfaces
- Monitor call handling with Merlin Magix Reporter software
- Easy administration with WinSPM software (optional)
- Integrated call center systems: Basic Customer Care and Enhanced Customer Care
- Multi-site networking
- Add line and station cards as needed
Both the Avaya Merlin Magix telephone system and its predecessor, Merlin Legend, have a large installed base and are among the most popular mid-sized PBXs on the market.