Merlin Legend Telephone Systems
Repair, Upgrades, Sales, Installation & Maintenance
Intelegist offers renovated Merlin Legend phone systems, Legend MLX phones, and Legend phone accessories. The Merlin Legend Telephone System (also known as the Lucent and AT&T Legend system) is a great system to be used by small, medium and large businesses, as well as hotels. There are a wide variety of Merlin Legend phones ranging from a MLX-5 up to a MLX-28D.
An AT&T, Lucent, or Avaya Merlin Legend System can be exactly same telephone system because of name changes over the years.
Merlin Legend / Lucent Legend Phone Features
The AT&T Merlin Legend Phones can have:
- From 5 to 28 programmable buttons for lines and stations
- MLX telephones have the following features:
- Caller ID – If your MLX telephones with LCD displays has a 408 GS/LX MLX ID card.
The Avaya Merlin Legend Telephone System can:
- Support analog and digital telephones
- Use single line telephone sets with the 012 and 016 modules
- Voice mail
- Smaller Legend system with four lines and up to eight or fewer phones
This telephone system can be expanded to into a larger phone system by adding multiple expansion carriers to the main 511A control unit. This is a very versatile system. We can configure a full system to meet your exact needs, repair your existing Merlin Legend system and offer maintenance services as well. For more information on the Merlin Legend phone system contact us.
We offer full telephone system services including adds, moves, rearranges, parts, repairs and maintenance, as well as structured cabling and overhead paging services. We know how important your business telephone system is to your company.