Telephone Systems – Paging Systems – Structured Cabling
Intelegist, LLC performs complete installation services.
Intelegist, LLC handles interior and exterior installation of all of the following for businesses of all sizes, residential customers, and schools and government.
- Voice and Data Structured Cabling (Fiber Optic, Category Rated UTP & STP)
- Voice and Data – Small Business Phone Systems
- Voice and Data Tie / Backbone Cabling (Fiber Optics and Multi-Pair UTP)
- Complete Voice Paging System Design and Installation – Our Specialty
- CATV / Video Distribution (Fiber Optic, UTP and Coaxial Cabling)
- Fiber InterDuct Installation
- Short Range Wireless Installation
- Telecommunications Closets – Install New and/or Upgrade Existing
- Cable Trays, Ladder Racking and Cable Management Systems
- Testing, Certification, Documentation and Trouble Shooting
Our motto is, “Done once, done right!”
We meet all manufacturer specifications; local, state, and national codes for the installation and testing of cable and termination components.
We meet the following standards for network support and testing services: IEEE, EIA/TIA and ANSI.
- Intelegist installs according to BICSI Installation Testing and Circuit Designation Procedures.
- We perform system testing and certification, in accordance with industry standards.
- We provide “as-built” system documentation.
Communication is our business and we work with you to insure the installation will go smoothly. Our installation service area is anywhere in the Southeastern Wisconsin area and we have sub-contracted installations nation-wide.
We have over thirty years of installation experience for Bell, AT&T, Lucent and Avaya Telephone Systems.
We have extensive experience with the best of traditional and new technologies. We can advise you about what to avoid as well as what will best meet your needs. See a few of the systems we recommend and install to the right.
Intelegist can help with your communication needs from design to installation. Contact Intelegist for all your telephone and paging design needs, from your typical adds, moves, rearrangements and changes, to new voice and data lines, telephone systems and overhead paging systems designed to your specifications.